Name: Kim So Hyun Born: June 4th 1999 Age: (now, when I write this article in 2016 she is 16 yo) I never noticed Kim So Hyun b...

Kim So Hyun Makes Me Fall In Love

By | Kamis, Maret 24, 2016 Leave a Comment
Name: Kim So Hyun
Born: June 4th 1999
Age: (now, when I write this article in 2016 she is 16 yo)










I never noticed Kim So Hyun before Who Are You: School 2015 was air. I have known her since I watched The Moon that Embraced The Sun, but I never noticed her. Why? Because when she was playing in that drama, she became arrogant character. And Kim Yoo Jung makes me fall in love first.

But, before I noticed Kim So Hyun, I also love Kim Sae Ron after I watched H!gh School Love On. I think Sae Ron is super awesome actress

After I watched Who Are You: School 2015, I don't know why I feel that I fall in love with her. After that I looking for her other drama, and I found I Miss You. And I realize that she is as awesome as Sae Ron. FYI, I prefer Kim Sae Ron to Kim Yoo Jung (please, don't hate me, I love both, but I prefer Sae Ron). Sae Ron always be the first in my heart. But, know I should be honest that So Hyun replacing Sae Ron position in my heart easily.





Who Are You: School 2015 make me become Taebi Shipper. Now, I always imagine that Sung Jae and So Hyun has new drama with them as the main couple. You, know guys, I really disappointed when Tae Kwang and Eun Bi not be couple in that drama coz Eun Bi choose Yi Ahn. I feel like I will throw my laptop when I watched the last episode :v


Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda

0 komentar: