GFRIEND photo Time For The Moon Night. Source: Gfriend's Official Facebook Fan Page Hello BUDDY all around the world, Time For Th...

GFRIEND Time For The Moon Night Theory

By | Selasa, Mei 01, 2018 Leave a Comment
GFRIEND photo Time For The Moon Night. Source: Gfriend's Official Facebook Fan Page

Hello BUDDY all around the world, Time For The Moon Night MV has released on April 30th 2018 and I'm still amazed and mesmerized with the MV cinematography, with the song, with GFRIENDS's outfit, with the choreo with their 6th mini album and with all about their comeback this time.
Talking about the MV, if you're real BUDDY so you will know if there 2 theory about the story line in the MV.
There two story about the MV. First, Eunha is dead and SinB, Yuju, Sowon, Yerin and Umji can meet with her at night when the moon night will come.
Second story is opposite of the first story, 5 members are dead except Eunha.
If you guys wanna read the detail of two theory, you can search it on twitter.
So, which is the true theory? Actually I don’t know, I believe with first and second theory.
But, regardless which theory is the truest theory, I believe the MV is talking about someone who miss her or his love becuase her or his love is dead and the person only can meet with her or his love in her/his dream.
Why I believe if the song about a person who miss his/her love and only can meet with her/his love in the dream ‘cause his/her love is dead?
Before I explaine it, let’s see the lyric translation
[Intro: Eunha]
The shimmering starlight shines, but you
Where are you looking at?
I think you’ll be gone soon

[Verse 1: Yerin, SinB, Umji]
Turn on the lights, my heart is dark
Today, I’m feeling sad
It seems like my presence of mind
Isn't in your heart?
I wonder when you threw me out

[Pre-Chorus: Yuju, SinB, Sowon, Yerin]
The stars shine as much as you like
I still don’t know what to do
What speech is trapped in the fog?
I'm thinking about you helplessly tonight

[Chorus: Eunha, Yuju, Yerin, SinB]
The shimmering starlight shines, but you
Where are you looking at?
I think you’ll be gone soon
The time to wait is over
I’ll send you away now
I want to secretly keep you in my room tonight
Night, night, fly through the night sky
As time time for the moon night
I’ll meet you in my dreams

[Verse 2: Eunha, Umji, Yerin, Sowon]
Should I confess my love? (confess)
I keep calling you out the window
So between you and me
I hope it narrows down tonight

[Chorus: Yuju, Eunha, SinB]
The shimmering starlight shines, but you
Where are you looking at?
I think you’ll be gone soon
The waiting time has passed
I’ll send you away
I want to secretly keep you in my room tonight

[Bridge: Yerin, Umji, Yuju]
I’m not sure if I can get close to you
I’m hesitating but I’m staying here
You don’t see how much I love it

[Chorus: Yuju, Eunha, SinB, Sowon]
It’s been a few days now since I’ve been whimpering
Where are you going?
I want to follow you right now
The moment we waited for, it’s all passed today
Tonight, I helplessly chased you
You’re out of reach and I miss you
Night, night, fly through the night sky
As time time for the moon night
I’ll meet you in my dreams

There sentence “I think you’ll be gone soon” in the lyric which I think it’s has meaning if the person’s love will dead or maybe his/her love has dead and the person not sure if she/he will meet with her/his love in another night.
Turn on the lights, my heart is dark
Today, I’m feeling sad
Although the night has come and there so much stars with sparkling lights, the person has not slept yet, so the person not met yet with his/her love in dream and the person become sad.

It seems like my presence of mind
Isn't in your heart?
I wonder when you threw me out

And suddenly the person thinking, is her/his love in another world still thinking about her/him. Then the person thinking is her/his love thinking the same?
The stars shine as much as you like
I still don’t know what to do
What speech is trapped in the fog?
I'm thinking about you helplessly tonight


I’m thinking about yoy helplessly” that sentence has meaning if the person is not really sure if he/she will meet with her/his love in the dream tonight.

The time to wait is over
I’ll send you away now
I want to secretly keep you in my room tonight
Night, night, fly through the night sky
As time time for the moon night
I’ll meet you in my dreams
The sentence “I want to secretly keep you in my room tonight” can has meaning the person will keep his/her love in the room where she/he is will sleeping. So it’s mean he/she will keep his/her love in his/her dream.
And my speculation if the person only can meet with her/his love in her/his dream was confirmed by this sentence “ I’ll meet you in my dreams.”
Another sentence that justifies my speculation is
I’m not sure if I can get close to you
I’m hesitating but I’m staying here
You don’t see how much I love it

The person is not sure if she/he can close to her/his love because the person only can meet with the love in dream. It’s realistic, how two person can become close if only meet in dream?
The person is hesitating, but she/he staying “here”, the meaning of “here” maybe in the dream. The person although hesitating still always waiting for the moon night then the person will sleep so he/she will dreaming about her/his love.
And her/his love didn’t know if the person really love doing it (dreaming) about her/his love.
It’s been a few days now since I’ve been whimpering
Where are you going?
I want to follow you right now
The moment we waited for, it’s all passed today
Tonight, I helplessly chased you
You’re out of reach and I miss you
Night, night, fly through the night sky
As time time for the moon night
I’ll meet you in my dreams

Nah, the last paragraph of the lyrics is really confirmed my speculation if there someone who has dead.
It’s been a few days now since I’ve been whimpering
Where are you going?
That sentence has meaning, the person is crying and whimpering for some moment but his/her love is didn’t come in the dram so the person asking  “Where are you going?”
I want to follow you right now” The person want to follow her/his love to the other world.
Tonight, I helplessly chased you
You’re out of reach and I miss you

The person still have not met yet with his/her love so the person feel the longing.

Night, night, fly through the night sky
As time time for the moon night
I’ll meet you in my dreams
“I’ll meet you in my dreams” but the person still believe if he/she will meet with her/his love in the dreams that come together with the moon night.

That’s all my theory about the song.
So, the first theory that spread among BUDDIES has meaning, Eunha has dead and the 5 members only can meet with her in their dream.
For the second theory, the 5 members has dead and Eunha only can meet with them in her dreams.
But their can’t always meet in every night in every dream, so the miss each other and become hesitating, but they are still trying to reach each other in the dream.











Posting Lama Beranda

0 komentar: